- Preparing for travel to Canada on 26th August 2011
- Going to start my PhD study on 1st September 2011 under Mr. Carl Tropper, Professor of Computer Science Department, Mcgill University, Canada supervision
Date: 17 July 2011
Mohammad Nazrul Ishlam Patoary
To build my career in the field Distributed and Parallel Computing to contribute significantly towards all the future on research and development.
Area of Interest
- Distributed and Parallel Processing.
- Embedded Parallel Computing on Multi-core.
- Distributed Real-time System.
- Dataflow Model of Computation and Programming.
School of Computer Science, McGill University, Canada
- Pursing Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- The field of research work: "Distributed and Parallel Computing"
Supervisor: Carl Tropper, Professor, School of Computer Science. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University, Halmstad, Sweden.
- Pursued M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering, Specialized in Embedded and intelligent System, with Excellent Performance.
- Title of MS Thesis work: "Design and Implementation of an Audio Codec using Data Flow Programming Language CAL in the OpenDF Environment."
- Bertil Svensson, Professor, Halmstad University, Halmstad, Sweden.(Bertil.Svensson@hh.se)
- Johan Eker, PhD, Ericsson Research, Lund, Sweden.
- Harald Gustafsson, PhD, Ericsson Research, Lund Sweden.
Department of Electronics and Computer Science, Jahangirnagar University,BANGLADESH (1995 – 1999, Examination held and result published on 2002 )
- Pursued B.Sc. (Honors) in Electronics and Computer Science degree (Four Year Program) with Excellent Performance and occupied Second Position.
- Title of B.Sc. Project work: "Design and Implementation of Automated Examination control system of Jahangirnagar University in Client Server environment" Platform: Windows Tool: Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), SQL Server, UML
July 2003 - August 2011 at Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University, santosh, Tangail, Bangladesh (www.mbstu.ac.bd)
- Assistant Professor in Department of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) which conducts B.Sc. (Engg.) in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
From October 2002 to July 2003 at Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT), Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh.DIIT is affiliated with the London Metropoliton University, UK to conduct B.Sc. (Honors.) in Computing and Information System (CIS)
- Lecturer in Department of Computing and Information System(CIS)
March 2010 - August 2010 at Ericsson Research, IDEON Science Park, Lund, Sweden.
- As Researcher in Device Software.
- Responsibilities: Testing and Debugging CAL to C compiler and designing and implementing AMR-WB audio codec.
From 15 June 2009 - January 2010 at Ericsson Research, IDEON Science Park, Lund, Sweden.
- Internship job to complete MS thesis work.
- Date of Birth : 1 February 1978
- Nationality : Bangladeshi
- Sex : Male
- Languages : Bengali (native), English (fluent).
- Email : email@example.com
I consider myself to be highly motivated and believe in being pro-active and positive minded. Furthermore, I am eager to explore, enthusiastic in fulfilling commitment, keenly interested in learning and open to changes. These qualities, along with sheer dedication, are the ingredients I profess in seeing my commitment through.
Anything is Possible !
At Ericsson Research, Lund, Sweden
Ericsson: Taking You Forward !